e.l.f. Cosmetics Order (Sourced in Australia)

Hi Lovelies!

Hope you're well! I just wanted to share with you my recent e.l.f. cosmetics order that I received in the mail today :o)

I ordered these products on an Australian e.l.f. website - it may not be as cheap as the US site but it's great that we can now source most of the e.l.f. range here in AU (e.l.f. US site doesn't ship to AU). Shipping was $2.95 and I received my order in a few days.

This is the link to the e.l.f. Australian on-line store: www.elfcosmetics.com.au

I'll include these in a haul video coming up soon on my YouTube Channel :o) 

Here is what I purchased:

All wrapped up nicely! 


Unwrapped.... 


e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow  


Very Pretty Colors 


I've heard Gotta Glow is similar to Nars Albatrose
looking forward to trying it out!  


e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Innocence 



More Pink Nail Polishes - hahaha :o) 


Light Pink - Bubblegum Pink - Fluorescent Pink 


e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler 


Have a great day!!
MissTango2
xoxo 

1 comment: