My Nail Polish Collection

Hola Lovelies!

Hope you're well! I've had requests to show my Nail Polish Collection so thought I would record a video on it:




And I thought I would take some pics for my blog as well. I find still photos can show a better, true colour. So here are the different sets of colours I have:

 Pinks

Ulta3 - bo peep, Sally Hansen HD - 06 digital, Ulta3 - fruit tingle, Models Prefer - out of office, Revlon - 185 sweet tart

More Pinks.... 

Ulta3 - party shoes, Models Prefer - tinseltown, Ulta3 - bon bon, Glitter Gal - baby pink

Neutrals and Earthy
  
Essie - Sand Tropez, Models Prefer - cafe latte, Natio - not sure on colour name

 Red and Purples

Revlon - 670 love that red, Models Prefer - girl's night out, Glitter Gal - purple patch


Blues and Greens 

Ulta3 - pacific fever, China Glaze - for Audrey, Australis - sweetpea, Face of Australia - minty mojito



Glitters and Holographic 

Ulta3 - metal, Ulta3 - lollypop lilac, Glitter Gal - copper



Miscellaneous 

 China Glaze Crackle - lightning bolt, Glitter Gal - french white, Manicare - all in one



Be Inspired,
MissTango2 
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pinks they are my favourite too. I also love purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I did a blog on Ulta3 Nail Polishes.

    http://alexisswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete