Lauren Conrad Inspired Half Up/Half Down Hairstyle

Hey Lovelies,


Hope you're well!!


I filmed this tutorial yesterday and thought I would post some pictures and some info on how to achieve this hairstyle :o)


YouTube Tutorial: 






Here are the pictures that inspired me:
















Products I used:


DeLorenzo Sea Salt Spray
GHD Heat Protectant
Modiva Curling Iron in 32mm Barrel (www.modiva.com.au) - read below for discount code!!
Comb
Clip
Bobby Pins
Instant Beehive (http://stores.ebay.com.au/Tango2Store


Steps:


1) Blow dry hair after applying Sea Salt Spray
2) Spray Heat Protectant through hair
3) Section hair and start curling
4) Sweep hair at the front to the side and curl away from you
5) Pick up section of hair and place Instant Beehive under and pin to secure
6) Back comb hair around the base of the Beehive
7) And you're done!!


I hope you guys like this hairstyle!! It's a fun and easy style that would look great on any length hair.


For 25% off the Modiva 32mm Curling Iron enter MissTango2 at the checkout (valid to 31st May 2102) :o)


If you have any questions, let me know.


Be Inspired,
MissTango2
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hi hun lovely post! I love a hair tutorial as I am rubbish at hair styles! I have recently started my own blog and would love for you to check it out/ give some feedback as you are one of the people who inspired me to start it! Hope all is well! Meghan Xx

    http://missmeghead.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete