Instant Beehive Hair Pieces

Hey Hey Lovely Ladies,

Hope you're having a great day!! 

I've seen quite a few videos and posts recently on the Mod 60's look and how it's coming back into Style (I think it should always be on trend - love it ha)

As you guys know, I love hair that has volume so I'm in love with these hairstyles:






For these hair styles it requires quite a lot of back combing.

The Instant Beehive hair piece creates instant volume without having to excessively backcomb your hair!! Perfect :o)



I've been selling the Instant Beehive Hair Pieces in my store for quite awhile now and they've always been popular sellers.

You can get them here:

I've also previously filmed two YouTube Hair Tutorials using the Hair Piece:


This one is an oldie (ha):


They are also perfect for Wedding or Formal UpStyles when you need extra volume.

I have them available in four different colours: 
Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown and Dark Brown/Black

If you have any questions, let me know, but otherwise I hope you're 
having a lovely day!!



MissTango2
xoxo

Instagram:  misstango2
Facebook:  misstango2

No comments:

Post a Comment