Rave Review: Rich Skincare

 

Hey Lovelies,

Hope you're doing well :o)

I uploaded a picture on my Facebook page a couple of weeks ago letting you guys know that I'm trying out a new Skincare range called Rich Skincare. I've had quite a few lovely comments on my skin lately and I honestly have to thank this new Skincare line!!

First off, I'll let you know my skin type - I have normal to dry skin that I need to hydrate. To prevent wrinkles later on I have to be on top of this and make sure my skin is clean and hydrated and why not start using 
Anti-Ageing products now!! :o)

I got the full range so I could really try out each of the products individually. Other than the gorgeous packaging they are also gorgeous products.

I love buying Australian Made and I love finding skincare products that are good for the skin and that are natural.

I've tried so many supposedly "natural" skincare products and they either didn't cleanse my skin properly or left my skin feeling tight even after moisturising. The Rich Skincare line has been a refreshing change.



I'm going to talk to you about each of the products and as always, I'll state what the website claims, prices and my thoughts:o)



RRP $44.95 200ml

"A milk facial cleanser that removes makeup, dirt and other impurities leaving your skin feeling refreshed and vibrant. Formulated with the antibacterial properties of Organic Honey, Hibiscus as an anti-inflammatory and Macadamia Oil for hydration. It also contains essential oils of Sweet Orange and Lime to detoxify and soothe."

There is one word for this cleanser: gorgeous!! 
It is so beautifully creamy but you can feel that it cleanses really well.
When I'm wearing makeup I use makeup removing wipes before using the cleanser. Some cleansers make my face feel really tight after use but this cleanser leaves my skin feeling really moisturised but clean. It smells lovely too.



  
RRP $44.95 80g

"A gentle and deep cleansing facial scrub that will leave your skin feeling purified, invigorated and smoothed. Formulated with Walnut Shell, Jojoba micro beads and White Clay it gently removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy cell renewal. Macadamia, Camellia and Coconut oils hydrate and soothe, while essential oils of Rose Geranium and Mandarin balance and normalise the skin."

This is a very special exfoliator. The Jojoba beads and Walnut shell are so gentle but my skin feels so soft and smooth after using it. I use this exfoliator once or twice a week avoiding the eye area.




RRP $49.95 50ml

"A luxurious lightweight cream that leaves skin energised, hydrated and protected throughout the day.  This cream also contains anti-ageing actives that assist in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and fine lines."

Another beautiful product. I use this each morning after cleansing and my skin feels refreshed and moisturised without feeling oily during the day. It's also a lovely base for my foundation.




RRP $59.95 50ml

"A rich restorative cream for intensive nightly repair. Formulated with Soy Proteins, Ceramides and Vitamin A to help stimulate collagen and elasticity, and restore the protective barrier function of the skin. Abundant in natural antioxidants for healing and balancing skin tone, and moisturising elements for essential hydration."

This Night Cream is so moisturising and luxurious. I use it on top of the serums which I'll talk about soon. I wake up in the morning and my skin feels really hydrated which is great!!





RRP $44.95 15g

"A revitalising eye treatment that fights the visible signs of ageing around the delicate eye area. Contains Gotu Kola, Green Coffee Seed, Horsetail Extract and Cucumber to firm, brighten, reduce puffiness and hydrate."

I've never used an Eye Serum before but as I said previously I want to now start using Anti-Ageing products to prevent any wrinkles forming :o) I use this nightly under my Night Cream. You can feel it when you first apply it under your eyes, it's a small sensation that only lasts a minute. It does contain Vitamin A so you need to use a foundation that has an spf in it during the day. I haven't seen any dramatic changes to my eye area but I am only using it as a prevention product rather than a cure product.




RRP $49.95 15ml

"This ultra concentrated, readily-absorbent formula quickly penetrates the skin surface to help repair the visible effects of damage to skin's tone, texture and elasticity due to environmental oxidation, sun exposure and other external skin stressors."

This serum may well be the reason my skin is looking good. I use this every night under the Night Cream and I have definitely seen a difference in my skin while using this product. You only need a tiny amount and it quickly absorbs into the skin. 




RRP $34.95 15ml

"A fast-drying gel formulated to help reduce blemishes and promote healing in problem areas of the skin, such as acne. Will not clog your pores. Fruit acids along with MSM provide a powerful detox for the skin. Aloe Vera, Nettle Root, Honey, Chamomile and Comfrey reduce inflammation, kill bacteria and assist in countering hormonal imbalances."

I've only had to use this product once, but when I did it worked really well. It has a cooling effect when you apply it to your skin. I used it as a spot treatment rather than applying it all over my face and the spot that I was targeting cleared up over two days - wonderful!! :o)

_______________________________

So that is my thoughts on the Rich Skincare line - as you can see I'm really liking the products and I will definitely be purchasing more.

I think a Face Mask and Lip Treatment would be a great addition to the line.

I believe you can only buy online right now: www.richskincare.com.au

The ladies from Rich Skincare have been kind enough to give us a 15% discount on their product range. Just use the code A9CT-BFL6 at the checkout (Expires 31st August 2012).

Let me know if you guys have tried any products from Rich Skincare :o)

Hope you have a lovely day!!


MissTango2
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. These look great! But I could never afford it!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi:) i'm from germany and right now i'm watching a video of you. i like your accent ;) now i'm your 106 member on your blog..

    june

    ReplyDelete