❤ Lust Have It - March 2013 ❤

Hi Lovelies,

I hope you're having a great day!!

Time for the March Lust Have It Unboxing and Review.

www.lusthaveit.com.au

Discount Code - yay!!



This month I was so happy to see that the new packaging was back!! This month it's a gorgeous mint colour - these boxes are so useful!!



BioElixia
BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Creme


Full Size Product
RRP $59, 150ml

"Ditch the dimples! This effective creme delivers more active ingredients to the deepest layers and smooths bumpy thighs with a patented TPM Dermal Delivery Technology to absorb and improve the appearance of cellulite by an average of  over 38%"

First off it's great to see full size products in these LHI packs - there's always at least one in every box!!
This one worth $59!!
I'm intrigued by this product and I'll give it a go :o)


The Natural Source
Camouflage Colour Crayons



2 x Full Size Products
RRP $9.99 each, .9g

"Containing only naturally derived pigments, these crayons can be used anywhere on the face or body to create your own individual look! With a selection of gorgeous colours, perfect for eyes and lips, you'll be ready for any occasion. TIP: Sharpen to a fine point for use as a lip or eye liner."

I love the brand, The Natural Source. They're all about creating good quality makeup with natural ingredients. I'm not sure when I'll use these colours but they will be good to add to my makeup collection.


Goldwell
Dualsenses Rich Repair


Sample Size - 50ml
Full Size RRP $20.99, 200ml

"This specially-developed hair repair treatment contains Pashmina-Silk Proteins to give hair a healthy shine and a smooth, silky feeling. This intensive treatment gives life back to dry, damaged or stressed hair in just 60 seconds. Treat your hair with Dualsenses Rich Repair!"

Very happy to receive this sample!! It's a great sample size that you can get many uses out of to see if you really like it enough to purchase. I love using hair masks on my hair weekly so looking forward to using this one next :o)


Ocean Essences
Gold & Pearl Rubber Mask


1 x Full Size Product
RRP $9.95, 27gm

"Mix 30ml of warm water into a plastic bowl. Apply the mask quickly and fairly thickly, especially at the edges for easy removal. Leave on for 30 minutes and peel off once set like rubber to leave your skin indulgently radiant! TIP: Cleanse and moisturise first to help the mask peel off after."

Well I'm very interested in finding out how this product is going to work. The instructions say to cleanse and moisturise before applying it which is different.. I'll let you know (probably on Instagram) how it goes!! :o)


Orly
Flash Dry Drops


Sample Size - 5.3ml
Full Size RRP $19.95, 18ml

"These quick-drying drops are perfect for women on the move! Use these 
high-shine drops on freshly lacquered nails to accelerate drying time and deliver glossy nails that are good to go!'"

I tried these drops last night after I painted my nails and it works perfectly!!



This sample seems to be the missing product from last months pack. It's the Bioderma Nourishing Cream. Looking forward to trying it out :o)


So that is what I got in my March Lust Have It pack!!

Once again I liked everything that I got and looking forward to giving them all a go :o) I saw that some packs included a Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray sample which I would've loved to of tried, but all good!!

Let me know what you got as well


MissTango2

xoxo

Instagram - misstango2
Facebook - misstango2

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely box! I really like the look of the pencils :)

    I'm still waiting for mine :( Hopefully it'll come soon.


    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your youtube chanel. Just found your blog. Looks amazing, can't wait to sit and read through it. What is the best RSS feed reader to use? I have feedly but it looks like you need a different one for this site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susannah!! I'm not sure what RSS feed reader my blog uses - eick!! I think it might be Google + ??.... Sorry that I'm not sure.. Thank you for watching my vids!! :o) xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I really want to sign up for either LHI or Bellabox, can't decide which one!

    I also just started a blog, and would love for you to see it! I will also be putting up my first YT video as soon as I edit it :)

    http://clairylove024.blogspot.com.au/

    Claira xx

    ReplyDelete